Zesty, spicy, and absolutely to die for, these sliders will be the hit of any party. And they could not be easier, try them for yourself!
- 500gm chicken breast filet
- 1 jar Tamarind Tree Rogan Josh
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped coriander
- 12 brioche slider buns
- 1 jar Tamarind Tree Mango Chutney
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chicken filets until slightly browned. Pour in Rogan Josh paste that has been mixed with an equal amount of water. Cook on low for 1 hour.
- Lightly toast brioche buns.
- Stir cucumber through yoghurt.
- Mix chopped parsley and coriander together.
- When chicken is cooked remove from Rogan Josh sauce and shred with two forks. Return to the sauce and mix well.
- Assemble sliders: yoghurt, spinach, chicken and then a dollop of mango chutney.